• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Solvent cotton canvas

hansel

Hi everyone, is there any supplier that sells cotton canvas for solvent printing, and ships international? We run an Epson S80670. There's a print job we are doing now and the artwork is a photo with a black background. Our existing cotton canvas is not doing too well with the solid black background, there are patches of cloudy black in the print. We suspect the coating on the material is not even so parts of it is not absorbing the ink well enough. Local suppliers don't have other available stock for us to test.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
LexJet has a comprehensive inventory oi printable canvases. I've used their 'Sunset Satin' for years without a complaint. It's available in both solvent etc. and aqueous coatings in a full range of finishes from gloss to matte. I haven't ordered any in a while. could be their nomenclature has changed in that time. Or not.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hi everyone, is there any supplier that sells cotton canvas for solvent printing, and ships international? We run an Epson S80670. There's a print job we are doing now and the artwork is a photo with a black background. Our existing cotton canvas is not doing too well with the solid black background, there are patches of cloudy black in the print. We suspect the coating on the material is not even so parts of it is not absorbing the ink well enough. Local suppliers don't have other available stock for us to test.

I have a great variety of cotton canvas, and I can ship internationally. Email me your info, jcormany@gansink.com