• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Solvent Ink Jet Paper For Vutek 5330

indyjones

We are currently using Magic indoor/outdoor poster paper on a Vutek 5330 Solvent printer. We use Colorburst to calibrate the material. When we print the linerazation chart the 100 percent CMYK colors look fade. When we printed at double density it puddles up, we tried to cut back the amout of ink it looks faded. Can it be the coating of the material? When we generate a printer profile the gamut looks small compared to our source profile Gracol 7.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
You might want to try the 212 instead, the 140 might not hold those ink levels very well. What are you using it for?

indyjones

We are using for wild posting or wood barricades. The client give us specs for this material. Do you current use this material?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I distribute the Magic Line and have for 12 years and just have always had better luck with the 212 gram. Would your client be up to checking out some different alternatives or are they set in their ways?