• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some advice from the experts please

ThinkRight

Complete Sign Shop Package

Ready for doing complete vehicle wraps, contour cut decals or simple cut vinyl.

The following is included:

Roland SP-300V 30" printer/cutter

Uses Eco-Sol MAX inks for outdoor durable prints.

This printer is in very good condition, and works perfectly.

Daige Quickmount III 38" laminator

Includes the roll of laminate on the machine.

FlexiSign software and VersaWorks RIP software

Print material, sign vinyl, reflective vinyl, translucent vinyl, some premask and application sqeegees
What would a good price to bid on this ?Or would 500. 00 5500.00 be too much money for this used equipment ?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Roland-SP30...ps=63&clkid=4656809107133415161#ht_848wt_1396

Last edited:

MikePro

wish my shop was that clean!

but ummmm.... i wouldn't bid on it, being a 30" setup and all.
to each his own, i guess. Seems like a good deal at the $5k reserve, when you get all the extras, but after running a 60" printer and 48" plotter, there's no way I would go back to anything smaller.

hand-delivery is a nice touch. most likely would be a PITA to arrange shipment to the US from Canada.

yukon

$5500 seems quite low for a bid. The reserve isn't met at 4500. Perhaps you should contact the seller with a few questions: What is his reserve? and what version of Flexi is that? I don't recognize the Flexi box. It may be a few versions back. The 30" set up is great for truck lettering, but would be a hassle for wrapping full vehicles. You'll have many more panels than you would with a 54" printer.

-Yukon

ThinkRight

I really appreciate the input.
I want to make bumper stickers.
Maybe magnetic signs.
No wraps or banners.
I will contact the seller.