• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In Some Friday fun......................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:bookworm

So, what has 18 legs and catches flies ??
A baseball team
Why did Humpty Dumpty have a great fall ??
To make up for a bad summer
What is red and smells like blue paint ??
Red paint

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I don't think I can participate... I'm not old enough to have dad jokes. The only ones I have would be censored on here,

Baz

I don't have kids but i read a joke a while ago on another site that always stuck with me.
The joke was told from a son to his dad.

Son - Why did the chicken cross the road.
Dad - Why?
Son - To talk to the idiot!
Dad - Ok.
Son - Knock Knock!
Dad - Who's there?
Son - The chicken!

:roflmao:

It's stupid ... I know!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Small boy was taken into the hospital for swallowing some coins. The grandmother called to inquire how he was, a nurse said:
No change, yet

Andy D

Dad sign jokes:
I never wanted to believe my co-worker was stealing from the job, but when I went to his house, all the signs were there!

(sorry ladies) What's the difference between a sign and a woman sign maker? Some signs say "Stop".

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, here's the last one. I have more, but this cannot go on too much longer or I'll be banned.

What do Alexander the Great and Winnie the Pooh both have in common ??
Same middle name

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just for sh!ts & giggles..... who all is gonna go home tonight and use at least one of them on your spouse ?? C'mon, be honest. Ya know you're gonna.....................

Reveal1

My spouse already thinks I'm an overgrown child. Need something more sophisticated to get her worried. Kinda like what happens when suddenly they drop 20 pounds and start checking their text every 20 minutes.