• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In Some Friday fun......................................

jochwat

Graphics Department
Well, I already told the Red Paint one to the wife.

So now, time to pay it back:

Why did the cross-eyed teacher get fired?

Because she couldn't control her pupils.

Val47

My friday fun started out with a day off! time to clean some house - specifically a room to make room for my new Nordic track that was supposed to be delivered within a certain window 11-2. I had to be here for the delivery, so I took the day off.
Waited ALL day, did more cleaning.... HOURS later, showed up at 6pm.
Don't worry, I didn't attack (I can't type assult) anyone, but I had some facts to express ;).

ps- yes, I had been calling the company, and after the 2pm deadline passed, It was 3pm. Then, around 5:50 pm it was - "we'll follow up on monday." NOOOOOO! Then the truck showed up. :)
It's unpacked - but will have to wait until tomorrow before I can put it together and check it out.
Edit - sorry, that was so unrelated. shame. I should delete this?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yes, this was supposed to be FUN Friday, not p!said off Friday. Hope you're feeling better today. Now go Nordic all morning.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
My father in law lost his foot a few months ago and came home yesterday. I got to spend Friday remodeling a bedroom and bathroom for accessibility. Layed new floor, bought a bed and installed handrails in bathroom. The house was built in the 50s so its in no way accessible for a wheel chair. The only good thing is... I still have my two feet.

Stacey K

I like making signs
My Friday night was under the lights...at the high school football game! And we won for homecoming! I was very excited because my sophomore son was put in at defense end after an injury and did a great job! It's been a crazy year, no JV games because we barely have enough for varsity due to kids being out on quarantine and some injuries. Went to state last year and this year we lost our first 2 games LOL DON'T CARE, JUST HAPPY WE ARE PLAYING!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1163.JPEG
    IMG_1163.JPEG
    516.2 KB · Views: 92