• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some Guy Is Using My Business Name On Facebook!

Ken

Yes..bastardizing the english language using a "Z" instead of an "S"..I guess that's evolution. My understanding is that english is suddenly turning into.."Phoneish..or worse...Fonish"....
You have to live with this.
Cheers!
Ken

VINYLIMAGEZ

Yes..bastardizing the english language using a "Z" instead of an "S"..I guess that's evolution. My understanding is that english is suddenly turning into.."Phoneish..or worse...Fonish"....
You have to live with this.
Cheers!
Ken

thats just the way I decided to make it lol

speedmedia

I agree with others. No different that Graffix, Graphx, Grafx etc.... All spell amateurish to a lot of people.

Thanks,
Kurt

AUTO-FX

Why would this turn into an attack on Vinylimagez and his choice of DBA name?

(Oops, sorry, thought i was going to sneak in there before Tony!)

Ken

I guess it was me ...in referring to changing an S to a Z..or a Grafix...but, truely..it is an evolution of our English language..BTW...LOL..ROTFLMAO.. I get what U'r sayin'...CUL8tr..
All that crap..oh let's call evolution.
Welcome to My Nightmare....
Cheers!
Ken
"Rack 'em Up...."

OldPaint

iam sorry but being in a mall.............is no big deal. since your in that environment, you should change you name to PICTURE STICKER KIOSK that way, the people there would know what you did)))))))

fusiongraphix

A "Z" in Images Is actually what makes you look like you have no experience in business.

I suppose Verizon, Google and other major brand company's that have names that don't exist in the dictionary also have no experience in business either..

Verizon has a "Z".. uhh oh' better cancel that cell phone plan.

visual800

It doesnt matter who used it first. What matters is who is registered. and instead of being angry just maybe accept he thought of the smae name. When I went register my name there was another one in birmingham, I had no idea!!! They arent even in the sign business they are an audio video type place

ddarlak

Go Bills!
iam sorry but being in a mall.............

what a snob you are OP, i though better of you before this....

he's makin money, just watch him....

you should change your name to bitter old fool.....

VINYLIMAGEZ

iam sorry but being in a mall.............is no big deal. since your in that environment, you should change you name to PICTURE STICKER KIOSK that way, the people there would know what you did)))))))

and what are you gonna know about the mall, YOU STILL WORK OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!! :notworthy:

(and NO, there'S nothing wrong about working out of the house, BUT PLEASE! jeez)

VINYLIMAGEZ

this is the last post I make to this thread, It's not going nowere LOL!, like I said earlier in this post, I'm not worried about the other guy in Waco Tx., I just tought it was a good Idea sharing this with ya'll, Thanks!

BTW: Ill be streaming Live today.
Thanks Ya'll!