• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

some help wit flexi

cubaniito

hi everybody i was talking wit a tech & he told me that its possibel print wit flexi, idk how. so if somebody know how i can do that plix help me . a have a roland versaworks app but i got a PC-60 its too old for that progam so someone knows wat program i can use to make my roland print ? thanks !

CS-SignSupply

You will need Flexi PRO version to RIP/Print to the Roland ColorCamm PC-6xx.

If you are running on Windows XP or prior, you can use the Roland Print driver, available from their support site for download. Link here..

cubaniito

well guys im running on windows 7 , so i guess the best deal will be look for a xp OS / auto the option hybrid devices do not appear anywhere . thanks

CS-SignSupply

If you do not have "hybrid devices" listed, then you do not have the PRO version with the RIP.

And you will not get the windows driver to work on Win 7.

cubaniito

so basicly guys wat i have to do is get a Os XP & them install flexi 8.1 pro + driver & will works... cyber :U Rock: thanks everybody .

cubaniito

hello again guys i got everything that u said but now the printing is not working correctly i dnt know why is just printing some parts the other ones the machine doesnt print, the production manager talks abou a ICC profiles someone can help me wit da ?