• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some interesting wrap projects

thesignexpert

Hey all,

Haven't been on in while so I thought I would post a few wrap projects we have done over the last couple of months. The first two were great clients with good ideas on how they wanted to market themselves, had good base images to work with and basically stepped back and let me get all designey... in other words the kind of dream client we look for. :peace!:

The last two were collaborations with some awesome designers from Ohio and California who gave me great files to work with. The smaller vehicles were all 3M ControlTac 380c with 8580 Gloss lam and the large box was all 3M 180c with 8519 Luster lam.

Tim

"Useful Sign Forms, Marketing Packets and Clipart for the Sign Professional"
TheSignExpert.com
progress.gif

Attachments

• ProTec-wrap---signs101.jpg
    ProTec-wrap---signs101.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 98
  • SportsClips-for-Signs101.jpg
    SportsClips-for-Signs101.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 79
  • UnitedLandmark-for-Signs101.jpg
    UnitedLandmark-for-Signs101.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Kaiser-for-Signs101.jpg
    Kaiser-for-Signs101.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 64

Craig Sjoquist

Very good design and layout ya did on the 1st two that you got to design although I like more space on the bottom the sport clips one still looks great, they both have good flow and readable.
and the others 2 look great also they also did good and you place well.