• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some more b4 and afters

Z SIGNS

attachment.php
attachment.php

Bottom is diebond vhb'd to an aluminum frame.Panels are brake formed aluminum.Header is hdu v carved and gold leafed.
Light fixtures from home depot

Attachments

• oakwood.jpg
    oakwood.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 185
  • oak before.jpg
    oak before.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 174

mpn

What kind of fasteners did you use on the banner...

Just kidding, awesome upgrade! :thumb:

Craig Sjoquist

That is prime example of ya can look ghetto or for real, wow very nice change

How ya like those secure ground fasteners for the banner bet they hold up well ....

Here is a question for ya, it was obvious a business with a $2 sign & million dollar business this mindset is normal all over the country,
How do ya approach & close a deal for them to spend $1000s, yes portfolio of your work proves ya know how to deal with whatever.
So is it just that simple or is there a method of sales ?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's fantastic.

I have a customer in the same fix. Wants a new sign out front, but doesn't want to part with his/her money. This has been going on since around April. Monday, I talked to the maintenance guy and he said they canned the whole idea, because they need a new parking lot and that's gonna run around $40,000 or so. So much for a new sign.

Z SIGNS

That is prime example of ya can look ghetto or for real, wow very nice change

How ya like those secure ground fasteners for the banner bet they hold up well ....

Here is a question for ya, it was obvious a business with a $2 sign & million dollar business this mindset is normal all over the country,
How do ya approach & close a deal for them to spend $1000s, yes portfolio of your work proves ya know how to deal with whatever.
So is it just that simple or is there a method of sales ?

Yes there is a method.We don't deal with people looking for a cheap sign.You want cheap you came to the wrong place.You want nice we can make it happen

That's fantastic.

I have a customer in the same fix. Wants a new sign out front, but doesn't want to part with his/her money. This has been going on since around April. Monday, I talked to the maintenance guy and he said they canned the whole idea, because they need a new parking lot and that's gonna run around $40,000 or so. So much for a new sign.

What good is a paved parking lot if you don't have a proper sign to draw em in.

AaronSSsignsKC

Like z signs said sell and produce the quality of work you want and if a customer is unwilling to pay for the quality of work you do then they are probably at the wrong place.

In the words of John Ruskin " The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."