• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

some of the wraps I've done...pictures

GypsyGraphics

Wow, really impressive work! :U Rock:
I think my favorite is the Fast & Furious car! just love the impact of simplistic design!

Do have one question though, on the flat black install... what's happening on the door near the mirror? almost looks like a long cut or seam. if so, why?

huh.jpg

modernmav

the pic to me looks like its just a scrap that was trimmed probably from the window and stuck on the car instead of hitting the floor. i could be wrong though.

DucatiDave

Just talked with the installers....the material was the AVERY EZ RS Black car wrap material...with the Avery matte lam...I was surprised that it wasn't 3M, but Avery has always been good stuff too...so no surprise.

DucatiDave

Wow, really impressive work! :U Rock:
I think my favorite is the Fast & Furious car! just love the impact of simplistic design!

Do have one question though, on the flat black install... what's happening on the door near the mirror? almost looks like a long cut or seam. if so, why?

View attachment 53424

the pic to me looks like its just a scrap that was trimmed probably from the window and stuck on the car instead of hitting the floor. i could be wrong though.

I'm pretty sure that Modernmav is correct...it was just a piece of scrap that they didn't want to put on the floor...since there is not a seam/cut at that point on this wrap...

Sticker Dude

Just talked with the installers....the material was the AVERY EZ RS Black car wrap material...with the Avery matte lam...I was surprised that it wasn't 3M, but Avery has always been good stuff too...so no surprise.

So what do you do actually? are you the owner, installer, supervisior?

Signmart

I really like the Matte black one, but they are all really great. I was thinking of wrapping my car but I was thinking of doing it in matte white, but I'm not sure.