• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some old design work from school :)

Haakon

I was categorizing some old hard drives, and I found this old pdf that shows some of my old design work, mostly from school. Also some actual projects that have been set to life, like the logo designs for the bowling alley, freelance writer (Meyers) and car forum (evo.no).

All of these are from 2003-2005, so a little trip down memory lane for me, hehe..

Since all the text is in Norwegian, I'll list what is on the pages (even if you can make out most of it just by looking)

1. Poster for art exhibition
2. Poster (part of campaign) for awareness of hacking (viruses, worms etc)
3. Folder for art arena in Bergen http://www.usf.no/default.asp?kat=68
4. Folder for font shop (printed and distributed nationally) showcase for their fonts.
5. Folder made with following brief: Must be duotone (I chose black and red) and about shoes. I combined shoes and cars, as a tribute to the excellent Norwegian car mag Carl's Cars.
6-7. Packaging design for a range of fruit drinks.
8. Logo design and posters for a local bowling alley www.heianebowling.no
9. Poster for graduation exhibit at my school.
10. Logo design/branding for a freelance writer. He chose to use this in real life. School project/competition with 20 or so entries.
11. Redesign of logo for a car forum/car club.

Feel free to have a look and comment if you want :)

Attachments

• portfolio.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 170

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Some nice stuff, there. A lot of it looks like you went to school back in the 1940's

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Wow, I did not expect that... that was fun too look at. Kinda wanna see more.

omaan

I loved it...You seem to have everything in place and that in school..really fantastic designs..They were really fun to look at.
Keep posting

Haakon

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Yeah, I wish it was still like in school, where you had 2 weeks to fully do a single project, just focusing on that and having a room full of creative minds to spark ideas and directions while you worked on it.

Not 2 weeks worth of different projects in one day like now :) Or at least it feels like that sometimes. Right now I have my own little shop alone, but I hope to work in a creative enviroment like that sometime in the future.

Haakon

Wow, I did not expect that... that was fun too look at. Kinda wanna see more.

I loved it...You seem to have everything in place and that in school..really fantastic designs..They were really fun to look at.
Keep posting

I can pull out my sketchbooks from school and post random stuff from them, mainly the work/design process to get to the end results in the portfolio I posted? Would that be something to see?