• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some Pretty Nifty Vehicle Perf.....

SkyHighJK

Just thought I'd share this one .....
Don't mind the filthyness of the truck ..... just enjoy the radness of the Holographic Window Perf!

Christian @ 2CT Media

We have been playing with it too for about a year... its really cool stuff, just dont let it touch the vehicle paint!

I have a hole pattern of removed clear coat on my truck from the adhesive, its crazy aggressive.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Yes the adhesive is strong, we made a new dual liner version that will be in shortly, you might find different results.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I have to admit..... that looks pretty darn cool. That has to be one awesome sign shop that put that on there. :D

Josh - shoot me a sample of the new version when you get some. As soon as we get some more out there I'll shoot you some pictures of it in use. Have not yet done our shop windows yet but that is coming. Just got to finish up these buses. By the way, that truck in the video is one of my employees... ;)