• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some Recent projects

nwsigns

Thought I would share a few recent jobs, lots of variety lately.

This Dentistry sign replaced an older simple cabinet so we used the same foundation. The landscaping will cover that nasty concrete. One of these days I will remember to take the camera on installs - the cell phone pics suck!

picture.php

picture.php

Another existing monument that we wrapped with Mahogany boards which are mounted to an aluminum frame to add some depth to the sign. The logo is HDU

picture.php

This one turned out great but was a real pain to complete, The letters are incandescent bulbs mounted to faux painted aluminum backgrounds with aluminum returns. The "He is" was painted onto the VERY rough wood wall.

picture.php

TwoNine

Cool, Cool! I LOVE the last one....So awesome. Is that at the church too? May have to go take a lil look myself and see it. Beautiful work!!!!!

-Chad

nwsigns

Both are Mars Hill Churches, the monument is in Sammamish (where I go) and the interior sign is Bellevue. They have some really talented designers on staff and as volunteers - everything is very well done.

TwoNine

Gosh dang - Those are REALLY cool, Brian. I like them a LOT - very nice work. Maybe we could head out to lunch one of these days....My treat! Let me know.

Either way - Awesome work!

-Chad

Craig Sjoquist

Dentistry & Mars Hill are very nice indeed class act image.

He is Risen.. the {He is} looks like someone is trying to be a sign painter I see 4 fonts or poor one font.....should hired a real sign painter if it meant anything.

..Excuse unless this is your 1st attempt or just for kicks, but ya have a vinyl cutter ya could have made a good pattern. and then painted.

nwsigns

Actually that's exactly what I did, pounce and paint. I can paint pictorials and illustrations but not so hot with the lettering so I stuck with the layout they wanted and painted away. Appreciate the feedback - did not see it that way before.