• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some simple dimensional signs!

SignManiac

Just returned from installing these signs for a custom home builder. I hate installs btw....

Simple rectangle shaped signs with some v-carved lettering along with some raised prismatic. Not my typical ornate style, but easy on the eyes none the less.

Attachments

• IMG_4270.jpg
    IMG_4270.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_4282.jpg
    IMG_4282.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_4283.jpg
    IMG_4283.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4285.jpg
    IMG_4285.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 83

Fitch

Great stuff. Can't get past the "spoil" of the two screws (unpainted - wtf) on the client parking sign.

But great stuff. 95 / 100

Cheers - G

SignManiac

Great stuff. Can't get past the "spoil" of the two screws (unpainted - wtf) on the client parking sign.

But great stuff. 95 / 100

Cheers - G

Bad lighting...solid brass round head screws so as not to clash with the gold carved lettering!

John L

I can't really think of any new ones so I'm going to have to start reusing adjectives for your work Bob. ....Awesome cool.

SignManiac

Thanks everyone. The older I get, the more I like simple. It's hard to know when to hold back at just the right moment. Wonder where I'll be in another ten years?..