• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some somewhat new News about SEO penalties

royster13

I think the Canadian indexes have been less focused on "keywords" for years....Also in Canada, geographic location closer to searcher will rank you higher than if you are farther away.....

Also, it is funny to get calls from SEO scammers that do not know that a Canadian IP number will get you a higher rank than if you host outside of Canada.....I think this is also the case for most of the country indexes....

jkdbjj

I think the Canadian indexes have been less focused on "keywords" for years....Also in Canada, geographic location closer to searcher will rank you higher than if you are farther away.....

Also, it is funny to get calls from SEO scammers that do not know that a Canadian IP number will get you a higher rank than if you host outside of Canada.....I think this is also the case for most of the country indexes....
Ah I see, you Canadians are a sneaky bunch!
My good friend lives near Niagara born and raised, she wants my wife and I to come visit, but we have never made it yet.