• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some storm last night.

showcase 66

We had a rough storm come through last night. A 10% chance of rain turned into 3 hours of heavy rain, Lightning, thunder and high winds. Got to love the monsoons. The thunder was the loudest I have heard in a long time. Power was out for about 15 minutes for us.

These pics are from a park about a block and half from me. All in all, 4 trees were damages at the park. 2 were split. The one in the pic seems to have been hit by lightning. Look at the trunk and you will see no bark left on it. Like it was blasted off. There are 4 houses across the street from that tree that had shattered windows.

Other parks in the area have damage as well.

Called a client up that I put up his sign up last Friday. His sign is up and good still. Others near by are not so lucky. Going to be dropping some cards off to those areas in a few.

Attachments

• Tree Damage1.jpg
    Tree Damage1.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Tree Damage2.jpg
    Tree Damage2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 69

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
Yeah, we have had some crazy weather in the DFW area. We are moving to a new location and it got water inside over the weekend. Luckily we had not moved our printers yet because that was the area they would have been in.

They are busy fixing it right now but I am a little gun shy.

One of the main reasons for moving is we lost a printer and other equipment due to electrical issues stemming from a nearby tornado.