• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Someone Actually Did It...

Bradster941

Yup,

Window Perf on the Front side windows.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• perf 2.jpg
    perf 2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 85
  • perf 1.jpg
    perf 1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 82

Locals Find!

That is pretty cool. Can't see it being an impairment as long as your not driving at night. Lets see what the law says though.

CheapVehicleWrap

I had flames on my mustang windows. Just roll the windows down, gone.

I'm going to do it for a friend who's an ex-sheriff who wants a pic of him wearing his seatbelt. Not only will he not get busted, but I bet nobody knows it's a pic.

cdiesel

We did a fleet for a body shop.. Six or seven SUV's about a year ago. No problems yet.

We did have them sign a waiver though.

Locals Find!

Yup, none of us drives at night.

From the pic posted looked like a work vehicle versus a personal vehicle. I mean really when is the last time you fired up your work truck for a 10pm sign install ?? I know at 6pm my truck is parked for the night so I can do pretty much what I want to my windows since I don't drive at night.

JR's

who cares what is on the window? how can you drive with all those animals in the car?

;-}

JR

Salmoneye

If the percentage was light enough wouldn't it still be legal? What is the percentage requirement in most states, 30%??

Craig Sjoquist

I don't even like tinted windows on front, also don't wear sunglasses when driving, I want clear view, nope I do not talk on phone either when driving.

To me it is a 1-2 ton missile traveling, it would mentally destroy me to hit someone on a motorcycle, bike, or a person. I sure hope they ticket them with a huge fine. SAFETY should be your priority people.

signswi

I don't even like tinted windows on front, also don't wear sunglasses when driving, I want clear view, nope I do not talk on phone either when driving.

To me it is a 1-2 ton missile traveling, it would mentally destroy me to hit someone on a motorcycle, bike, or a person. I sure hope they ticket them with a huge fine. SAFETY should be your priority people.

:goodpost: Wish more people felt the same way.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
If the percentage was light enough wouldn't it still be legal? What is the percentage requirement in most states, 30%??

I think the issue with the front side windows is more about someone outside the vehicle being able to see the driver's head and face. I don't think we realize how often we make eye contact with other drivers.

Mike F

I think the issue with the front side windows is more about someone outside the vehicle being able to see the driver's head and face. I don't think we realize how often we make eye contact with other drivers.

I'm sure the cops aren't going to appreciate not being able to see what the person is doing when they pull them over as well.

SignaramaFL

I'm sure the cops aren't going to appreciate not being able to see what the person is doing when they pull them over as well.

True, but I thought for the most part when someone is pulled over, they already have the window open by the time the cop gets to them... at least I have in the past