• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In Someone e-mailed me this................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not sure, but I think it started in 2003 and the original owner kinda let it go. Then, Fred picked it up maybe around 2004 or 05. Not sure exactly when he took over.

Johnny Best

Well Big Squeegee, you will be the "guest of honor" and maybe we can get some money together for a Timex watch.
dustoff.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Aw-right !!! Where and what time ?? Do we all bring a covered dish ?? Who's gonna bring the gummy bears ??

Johnny Best

Lets make in Medicine Hat, Alberta, saw where some member on here is from there and our northern Canadian friends can go. Tex's says his wife and neighbors are still mad at us for the last party we had at his place.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Parties are always held at my place... Toad's bringing the Gummies, I'll be demonstrating how to drill a hole the right way.....

Johnny Best

OK, but your neighbor was pretty upset his dog got pregnant right after the party. Its official, Tex's place it is.
Toad knows John Travolta and he said he will fly out to Guam and get GAC05 and bring him to the party if he has the time.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
OK, but your neighbor was pretty upset his dog got pregnant right after the party. Its official, Tex's place it is.
Toad knows John Travolta and he said he will fly out to Guam and get GAC05 and bring him to the party if he has the time.
Not sure I want to be on a private jet with Travolta. Nothing homophobic -just with my luck it would be the day he wants to meet up with L. Ron Hubbard in person. I'll take the weekly canoe instead.

class of 05

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker

Believe you me, I wasn't happy about it either... now we got these things running around the neighborhood scaring the school children. We throw gummies at them to chill them out for the night.

latest