• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Someone has some explaining to do

ams

Still trying to figure out how they messed up this bad. Found this driving through town Sunday night. Also you can't tell from the photo due to lighting, but the "T" was printed on clear vinyl and only half of it printed white, so you can half the modules in it.

20200126_173537.jpg

Andy D

at 1st I thought it was on fire and melting...at least it didn't do that, that would have been worse.

Maggie Reaves

magnolianbeef
This looks like something the first company I worked for would put out with pride and wonder why it wasn't a repeat customer months later :banghead::banghead:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
You old farts need to get with the times. That's the latest look. It's called the open face tear drop look. Costs twice as much.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks more like a 'lightning bug' festival all taking a dump at the same time.

Johnny Best

It looks like they all went out partying last night. The "B" got drunk and puked while the "T" well she did not get all her clothes back on after hooking up with a lower case letter. "B&" take care of each other and are joined at the hip.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Signs are supposed to attract attention. This one did that job so well it ended up on a sign forum. Hard to beat that.

Todd Jelle

Signs are supposed to attract attention. This one did that job so well it ended up on a sign forum. Hard to beat that.
Almost as good as an upside down sign, now that gets attention.LOL.

On a serious note, I'm not surprised at all seeing something like this, I have been asked to retrofit signs for national account hacks, saying they cant afford the hours we are quoting for & Can you just tear out the old stuff & stick the LEDs ...it doesn't need cleaned, ...& don't bother with adding the silicone the VHB will be fine on the un-preped surface. My response was, "sorry we don't do work like that" Its a good way to make your employees think this is the half as way things can be done. ( gets bad habits started)