• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Someone in the KNOW..............................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I know somewhere in this place... there is a glossary for just about every sign term there is. However, I can't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction ??

:thankyou: Gino

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, I can't see it because it's verboten to commoners. One needs to be a 'Premium' member to see it, I guess.

Okay, just wondered. Perhaps if low lifes, such as myself, were capable of reading this glossary, they could familiarize themselves with some of the jargon and not sound so stoopid. Then again, I remember a reason we did it that way. It just escapes me.... why at this point.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The one that Bigdawg worked on was part of the old portal and couldn't be carried forward into the new portal.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, could we make something work that anyone could see like the old one ?? Do you or she have the [old] list somewhere ?? From what I remember, it was quite extensive and better than any I've seen elsewhere.

I believe it will help a vast number of people [especially newbies] when terms are being thrown around and they don't know what they're talking about.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Okay, could we make something work that anyone could see like the old one ?? Do you or she have the [old] list somewhere ?? From what I remember, it was quite extensive and better than any I've seen elsewhere.
I believe it will help a vast number of people [especially newbies] when terms are being thrown around and they don't know what they're talking about.

Welcome from Florida ...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from Florida ...

Make fun, I don't care, I was only trying to help.

Forget I even mentioned it. Let 'em all stew in their own do-do for all I care.

These people, as you've constantly said, come here for help and this would/could be the biggest benefactor of all things, since sliced bread for them.

I saw someone floundering on something and tried to look it up for myself and couldn't find it.

Never mind. :rock-n-roll: Next ??

SignosaurusRex

:covereyes: Again..... Another promising thread takes a turn towards the depths of hell, and again... I wonder why I take time to look. Sheeeesh!:banghead:

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Salmoneye

If you got the joke it was ridiculously clever, funny, and appropriate. That being said, the glossary would be nice. Then again maybe I should pony up and again support the site that I have been able to glean so much from.