• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Someone that knows Versaworks

tintwizz

Would someone mind calling me and talking to me about Versaworks settings I think mine got changed somehow. My name is Chris 813-714-5395 Thanks in advance. i am also running a Roland VP540I

Bigdawg

Just Me
Hi Chris! What is the problem you are having? If we can troubleshoot it here in the forum, it will help out others that may have the same problem.

ams

I have a VP-540i, is it a connection problem you are having? Post here for a fast reply.

tintwizz

Sorry for the late response but Im in Florida and have been dealing with this Hurricane issue. Back to the problem, I believe that all my settings in VersaWorks has been changed or its something in Corel X5 that has changed but some of my colors are not printing the same as they have before.

phototec

Sorry for the late response but Im in Florida and have been dealing with this Hurricane issue. Back to the problem, I believe that all my settings in VersaWorks has been changed or its something in Corel X5 that has changed but some of my colors are not printing the same as they have before.

Are you using the same VW Media Profile as before (did that get changed)?

Did you change the VW Color Management setting?

Look back at the old job files and you can see what was used then.

I don't know Corel, I am an Adobe person for 25 years, but you need to verify if your color settings in Corel have changed, no one her can help with that, only you can verify what color setting you were using before.

ams

Corel won't change your settings in Versaworks, but I do know a recent update of Versaworks caused some color issues, so it could be that. Color profiles is what I would focus on.

tintwizz

How do I go back to some artwork in Corel and see how it was saved and the settings that was used. Sorry for the elementary ?s but I walked in to this business blindfolded and was computer illiterate but i have learred alot not just all the technical.

ams

How do I go back to some artwork in Corel and see how it was saved and the settings that was used. Sorry for the elementary ?s but I walked in to this business blindfolded and was computer illiterate but i have learred alot not just all the technical.

When you export as EPS, it will show the settings unless you disabled that menu.

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
Have you figure it out? Where are you in florida?
I can talk to you sometimes but not sure if you still need the help