• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Something a Little Different

WildWestDesigns

I've down digitizing for a lot of shops, but I managed to get this one to allow me to do something a little different. If you look at the sewing machine graphic, you'll notice a little design in there. That is done within the fill stitch itself. Known as "stamping".

Something I always like to try to do as it adds some flair to an otherwise normal graphic and/or logo.

Anyway I thought y'all might like looking at the simulated view from one of my embroidery programs.

picture.php

WildWestDesigns

Very cool, I wasn't aware that could be done! Are there a number of different designs you can create this way?

Oh between what comes in a couple of programs from the factory and some I have created myself, I have a ~200 different designs. Not all will work in a given situation mind you.

There is also another way to create somewhat the same affect and that is known as a motif stitch. Think of it more as an overlay though. Not nearly as many of those and not one that I've attempted to create either.