• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News Something some of you might want to rethink................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here's a somewhat long video, but interesting facts all the way through. Do yourself a favor and watch it til the end. You'll learn quite a bit. When I heard the part about the hammer, I almost flipped out at his insight.............

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
laaammeeeee
you did make 17 minuets of my drive go by ...so I guess thank you...... yesterday coming back from Houston I was watching sales training videos for Timeshares ....

InstantOneMedia

I couldn't figure out how he was going to get the braces and frame off. But I need to make a slab soon and was excited to use the floor leveling trick. Keep in mind other than fencing posts, I haven't worked with concrete.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh, the grassy fiber..................

Yeah and the double headed nails all the way in for added strength.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I don't know anything about concrete... but everything he said I was scratching my brain going... How the fuck does THAT work?

Christian @ 2CT Media

I still for the life of me can't figure out how he kept a straight face without so much as a chuckle.

Would love to see someone do his method on a big project.... That wet grass would sure be strong!

equippaint

Nails on the inside.... one of our resident knuckleheads did that. I bet he got all of those ideas from stupid crap his employees had done over time

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How 'bout where to actually hold the hammer and the handle is only for putting in your belt ?? :doh: That's been something I see people do all the time and for the life of me, when I say something, I get that look like a deer looking into your headlights gaze.

mfatty500

One time when I poured concrete for a living, i had a guy ask me if I would come and pour his side walk for him that he had "formed up" for me, says it was ready, just about like this dude did. Of course I had to re-form it.He even had a the butt joints, (where the 2x4's met up) siliconed for me, guess he didn't want any cream escaping from the forms...