• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sooo.. i was bored

Jillbeans

Well I thought it was great.
You also relieved my boredom for about 4 minutes.
:)
Thanks!
Love....Jill

ucmj22

Thanks, it was looking like no one was paying attention for a minute there. Guess how episode 2 starts.... thats right, with me not getting the check, lol

GypsyGraphics

What? You mean to tell me episode two isn't a "happily ever after" ending? How can that be... things were going so well.

Can't wait for the suprise ending! :ROFLMAO:

binki

i liked the 'under the table' part. not sure how that would avoid making payment though.

ucmj22

im still not sure what he meant by that. I guess his credit card is linked to his business and he didnt want it to show up there for some reason. but I am pretty sure you can deduct a certain amount of money spent on advertising, soooo, i dont know. Plus this guys has bad rep in his industry for stiffing people which is why i am making sure it clears first.

CheapVehicleWrap

Well to me it sounds like you're on to him and he's on to you. Also sound like the check isn't going to arrive. All that work for nothing, well if you finish the series and send it to him he'll get what he wanted in the first place..creative for free.

ucmj22

well, he sent me something on thursday, and told me it was overnight through USPS. Ive never heard of anything overnighted through USPS. the phone was ringing off the hook friday with him asking if I got it yet and when am I sending the files. when I checked the tracking number it said it wasnt guaranteed until saturday. So I still haven't gotten the check, and dont even know if its for the amount we agreed on in the invoice. But if its there on monday, i'll take it to the bank, and if it clears, I might even upload the files to our Mobile Me, and he can download them on monday.

binki

Yeah, we had a guy insist on not paying sales tax. He said he never pays sales tax. I guess not because we didn't sell him anything.

cdiesel

That's awesome. We should all start making movies of our funny experiences... Names changed to protect the innocent, of course.