• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SOOOOO Lost!

babeinthegame

Thanks Malkin! :U Rock:

Judging from previous posts, I may have given the impression that I am looking to be a "sign maker", but in actuality, I will be working with area sports teams, team mom's, and others by providing team apparel and designing support apparel, embroidery, etc... So, I figure I still need to get to know the full gammit of the sign making industry to make myself valuable and versatile. You never know what the future holds and how far I may have to take it. No time like the present....:thumb: Thanks again!

OldPaint

Thanks Malkin! :U Rock:

Judging from previous posts, I may have given the impression that I am looking to be a "sign maker", but in actuality, I will be working with area sports teams, team mom's, and others by providing team apparel and designing support apparel, embroidery, etc...
and there is no operating full time businesses...........that you are taking work from............????????????????
i also work with LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL/FOOTBALL. and i know of people doing sign work for some teams in the area...........FOR LITTLE OR NO MONEY!!!!!
and i dont make a lot on this, but cant belive how cheap some people will do this work for.