• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Soooooo............

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Happy new year too. I probably won't make it past 10pm tonight... dont think I've been awake to see the new year since I was 21...and even then I dont remember that one

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I’m gonna have a hard time celebrating this year. I’m two weeks out from an excruciatingly painful back surgery involving fusion of entire lumbar spine with rod implants. I have to be fully trussed up in an entire torso back brace before I can even attempt the painful getting out of bed. No alcohol can be mixed with the morphine so what’s the use? This is my final procedure necessitated by a car wrek that was the other guy’s fault. Very soon my new year will receive a huge cash infusion settlement. Really helps to be in a wreck directly witnessed by a state trooper. Hope the new year brings all of you great business success and boatloads of financial remuneration!

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
I’m gonna have a hard time celebrating this year. I’m two weeks out from an excruciatingly painful back surgery involving fusion of entire lumbar spine with rod implants. I have to be fully trussed up in an entire torso back brace before I can even attempt the painful getting out of bed. No alcohol can be mixed with the morphine so what’s the use? This is my final procedure necessitated by a car wrek that was the other guy’s fault. Very soon my new year will receive a huge cash infusion settlement. Really helps to be in a wreck directly witnessed by a state trooper. Hope the new year brings all of you great business success and boatloads of financial remuneration!
Wow. So sorry to hear about your accident & surgery Arlo Kalon 2.0 - I hope you're healing well ... I'm sure the lump sum of dollars will be great anyway.
3 cheers to your good health. And here's wishing you and everyone else a 2019 filled with blessings in abundance.
Happy New Year Everybody!!!

SignsSupport

gold-explosions-firework-happy2019-b3.gif