• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sorry for bad quality But any help?

MP Custom

I have searched all techno fonts and still not found.
Thank you in advance.
Cheers!
Mark

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 153

bannertime

Since all the strokes are the same size you could easily recreate this with a pen tool. Then you'd be able to scan and use a font finder if needed.

MP Custom

Since all the strokes are the same size you could easily recreate this with a pen tool. Then you'd be able to scan and use a font finder if needed.
Thank you. My last resort is to recreate. But other text in the same font is needed. Sorry. Am trying for a quick fix! I just threw it out there in case anyone knew it off the bat.
I will do a quick draw and see if I can get a hit on WTF.
Cheers mate.

MP Custom

Thank you. My last resort is to recreate. But other text in the same font is needed. Sorry. Am trying for a quick fix! I just threw it out there in case anyone knew it off the bat.
I will do a quick draw and see if I can get a hit on WTF.
Cheers mate.
Did a vector of the most distinguishable letters, saved as a jpg and no hit. *sigh*

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 128

bannertime

Devil Breeze on Dafont. One tip for using font finders is to have enough blank white space around the letters.

I personally use an android app called Find my Font. Which required me to paint over each letter to select it since there wasn't enough white space when I took the picture. In fact a lot of times, I'll do a "trace" and then print it onto paper. Old school method using sharpie to make corrections or use Photoshop to adjust white balance and such.

MP Custom

Devil Breeze on Dafont. One tip for using font finders is to have enough blank white space around the letters.

I personally use an android app called Find my Font. Which required me to paint over each letter to select it since there wasn't enough white space when I took the picture. In fact a lot of times, I'll do a "trace" and then print it onto paper. Old school method using sharpie to make corrections or use Photoshop to adjust white balance and such.
Thank you Mate! While not quite the right one... It is close enough that I only have to adapt a few letters.
I will look into Find My Font. Any Font help is always appreciated!
Now if only there was a way to ID Script fonts!
Thank you again
Cheers From Down Under