• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sort of new guy from O H .. I O

Mjozzie

I signed up for the forum a while back and fortunately/unfortunately have been busy setting up new shop to get back and be involved.

Short story... was laid off last October from a commercial print shop, was contacted by a vendor/customer/friend that was looking to retire from the sign business and lo and behold here I am owner of my own business... gulp! Have been in the graphics industry for 20 odd years (screen-printing, offset printing, digital printing, and actually worked for a sign supplier for a while as a Gerber tech) from what I've seen on the forums there are a lot of great ideas being shared and I look forward to participating where I can.

Well, back to work... have kids to feed!

thewoodage

darn straight O-H ...as long as you hate it when announcers call him "Beanie" Wells then you're ok in my book!