• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sorta new to the game near Pittsburgh ,Pa

OldPaint

is valdesarri's bakery still up and running???? my best freind owned the DAIRY QUEEN in brownsville, and i went to PENN STATE fayette campus. my mother used to live in cokeburg.

Jillbeans

It's not a game.
It's kinda like running an insane asylum where all the inmate's nephews have sign cutters and Microsoft Word, where almost everyone thinks they can get it cheaper elsewhere, with maybe one sane person who got a raw deal in life that thinks you're a good guy.
Been at it for 25 years now up in Butler.
Love....Jill

AUTO-FX

Awe, now dont be mean to the guy, Mosh, but your right if your suggesting he'll need an upgrade pretty quickly...

Signguyno1

It's not a game.
It's kinda like running an insane asylum where all the inmate's nephews have sign cutters and Microsoft Word, where almost everyone thinks they can get it cheaper elsewhere, with maybe one sane person who got a raw deal in life that thinks you're a good guy.
Been at it for 25 years now up in Butler.
Love....Jill
:clapping::clapping::clapping::ROFLMAO:

How true Jill, It's not a game!

I have been at this trade for 53 years and every day is a challange, looks so easy to the outsiders.

Just buy some equipment, software and push a button and presto your in the sign business, no experience necessary! Great country America!

Anyway, :Welcome: from Massachusetts.

spoolins

Kings Signs
Ive worked at a place for 5 years installing decals from full wrap buses to full coverage trailers,Ive even done corrugated full wraps.I just dont really have to much of the making decals experiance.

spoolins

Kings Signs
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.It seems there's alot of nice people thats been doing this for quite some time :thankyou:

sdimmick

welcome from central PA...im new too, about 1-1/2 year in with no prior experience...if you need anything, let me know