Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Source for design elements.

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by SSSign, Jan 11, 2007.

1. SSSign

SSSign New Member

Apr 6, 2006
    I've been perusing Golden Era Studio's page and love that look. But I'm a struggling sign maker and can't afford to buy the whole set for one or two designs. Does anyone know where I can find stuff like this on a pay by image bassis instead of a group package?

Tags:
  2. Doyle

Doyle Very Active Member

Dec 4, 2006
    Michigan
    vectorart.com sells their borders/elements on an ala carte basis for $4.00 ea. They are nice, but not sure if they can compare to the Golden Era collections.

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    We also have the Vector Art images for immediate download along with a search engine and a lightbox feature to speed things up at ExpressClipart.com.

4. Doyle

Doyle Very Active Member

Dec 4, 2006
    Michigan
    Sorry Fred, forgot that your site sells these images too.

5. SSSign

SSSign New Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Thanks guys. If anyone else has any sites they'd suggest I'd appreciate it.

6. Checkers

Checkers Very Active Member

Jul 24, 2003
    As the saying goes, you have to spend money to make money :)
    If you're pricing your product correctly, you should be able to afford to pay for a CD with just one sale.
    Here's a good source for more clip art similar to Golden Era...
    http://www.letterheadsignsupply.com/software.htm
    Mike Jackson, Don Coplen and Dave Butler are excellent sign makers and put a lot of time and effort into their work. The quality of their vector art is second to none!

Checkers