• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Source For DX4 Printheads?

netsol

i have had great success with getting heads and parts from solventinkjet.
great pricing, very helpful tech support
one of the few suppliers where thing ship on time AND ARRIVE ON SCHEDULE!

damonCA21

Avoid Digiprint ! they are cheap, but if you get a faulty head ( which seems quite common ) they won't stand by the warranty ! Also avoid anywhere that seems very cheap. There are scam sites in Indonesia saying they sell them for around $300 but only take bank transfers for payment... And the cheap chinese sellers who sell 'refurbished' heads that don't work.

You are better off paying a bit more from somewhere decent and legit

Installing isnt too hard if you take your time, are careful and follow the steps in the service manual. The main thing is to make sure the machine is off and fully discharged, and also to be very careful with the dampers so you don't drop any ink on the new heads as it can short them. You will want to order new dampers anyway when changing the heads.

damonCA21

I wouldn't buy from there. Chances are they are either seconds or 'refurbished' - which isn't really possible with DX4s. Also if you do get a bad head you will have no chance of returning it

netsol

i purchased 4 sign in china dx4's from a signs101 member
they did not have head rank.
i was told that sign in china buys at MANUFACTURER PRICES from epson & must remove head rank
heads worked fine, with that exception, & of course shipping time frame
mine were shipped from canada & 6 months later a collection agency billed me for a "customs broker fee"

MelloImagingTechnologies

Many years in the Production Business
The heads are run through quality control that ae sold as Roland, Epson, Mutoh, Mimaki, etc printheads.
If they fail quality control they are sold through 3rd party dealers and you do get what you pay for.
Bruce

netsol

i think roland, mutoh, etc has no choice but to tolerate a high volume company like sign-in-china

30 years ago, our biggest supplier was RLM, a nationwide supplier, 3 partners who left INTEL,in the middle
of a big scandal

i remember it seemed funny, they said they did all their manufacturing & assembly of boards in austrailia

at a company open house i asked one of the partners what was the advantage of manufacturing in austrailia?

"no extradition to the us." was the answer

i knew right away this guy could play the game on an even footing with the chinese

spb

✨鞄➕
I bought a DX4 from sign-in-china.com earlier this year for my SP-300V and i was very well satisfied with it. It took a long time to get here but it was cheaper than anywhere else.

I've heard really good things about solventinkjet.com.