• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Source for "F" Flute?

ForgeInc

Anyone know where to get like 25-50 sheets of F flute material? We can't find anywhere that'll part with less than a couple thousand...

ForgeInc

tried e flute...was too thick. am trying to make a small box, roughly size of a small pizza box and I want clean, crisp scores. Pre folded box size is roughly 26 x 11.

RycckG

I'd be happy to help you with this. We are a corrugated box designer and digital printer. If you can give me more info, such as inside dimentions and maybe a photo of the style you are looking for, I can make one up for you. A pizza box, as a reference would be 16 x 16 x 2... or tell me something about your product and I might be able to recomend a style? How many are you looking for. I have some n in stock, but not too big. Hace you considerred carton stock (like a cereal box)?

10sacer

I get mine free from a local box company that I trade out proofs off my flatbed for. They will even cut if out for me once printed if i need it.

Just made oversized Wheaties boxes for General Mills with it last week for new NASCAR team sponsor for Jeff Burton.

If you can't make that relationship in your area - I would give Rick a call at Colorstream. He's a great guy who will help you all he can. They designed a corrugated sign holder for me based on a photo I sent them and it would have worked perfectly if my client would have come off the checkbook.