• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Source for this corrugated cube sign?

bwelldiver

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some help finding a source for these corrugated cube style signs. I'm not sure exactly what they're even called. Have a client requesting some of these for a chain of stores. Ideally I'm looking for somewhere that will do low MOQ digital prints but open to offset sources also.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_0720.jpg
    IMG_0720.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 380

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Thanks, reached out to them last week but haven't heard back.

I used to do a lot of business with Vox in the early 2000s, but my understanding was that they were moving away from trade work. There is a place in Middle TN that does wholesale work that is a corrugated box manufacturer and does short runs of custom printed corrugated boxes and displays. They have a high-speed flatbed and Zund cutter so they could handle this. Let me know if you want their information.

bwelldiver

I used to do a lot of business with Vox in the early 2000s, but my understanding was that they were moving away from trade work. There is a place in Middle TN that does wholesale work that is a corrugated box manufacturer and does short runs of custom printed corrugated boxes and displays. They have a high-speed flatbed and Zund cutter so they could handle this. Let me know if you want their information.

Would love their info, yes!

So far I've tried all of the following and more, with no luck:

Intercontinental Packaging
K & G Box
Mac Papers
Niven
Royal Group
Vox

Greenlight signs

i just got to thinking. i bet this was done on an offset printing press and laminated onto corrugated. the company i work for has done this a couple times.
How many are you looking for?

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We could run these on corrugated plastic or possibly E-Flute for you. Can you get a flat version of what you need set up with the cut and crease paths?