• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

South Carolina Newbee

ecratrods

Hello to everyone out here. I am fairly new to this whole sign making process. I have a couple of software programs and a cheap vinyl exprss R31 cutter. I currently have a Hydrographics water trasnsfer printing shop. I figured I might try adding this as a little extra income. Now that bing said Im in a major learning curve I have made a few decent looking signs so far small shop windows and a few company vans and car window stickers. I am thinking of getting vinylmaster pro? I got there sample disc and it seams easy to work and has a vectorizing tool thats easy. I am hoping to read a lot learn a ton and use the search button every time I have a question or am looking for advise.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK

:Welcome: to :signs101:
VMP is what I started with. Good program! Just remember that, if you break up the graphics to get the best use of the vinyl, it may take a lot longer to piece it all back together. Best to cut it sign ready.

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
Big hello from Chino, CA! Let us know if you ever need any sign supplies; feel free to check us out, we have a large inventory at wholesale prices. Be sure to call us for additional discounts. ^_^

Warm regards,
Signworld Team

SignManiac

A word of advice, research should be your mantra. Don't jump into the water until you find out how deep it is first. The sign game is like the Pacific Ocean. It's deep!