• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Southern customers are always so nice

J

john1

Did a sign for a customer down in Louisiana and the people i have dealt with in that area are so darn nice.

Called to see how they made out with the sign i did for them after the launch of their new business and received the nicest view on how the sign helped them and how they were doing.

It's customers like this who make your job worth it when someone appreciates your craft and say you truly did help their business.

I wanna move now lol

Mike F

Good stuff. Definitely true of the parts of Florida I've been to as well (Ocala and Ft. Myers / Cape Coral).

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You ought to see South Reading these days.... it's like a giant park..... like a shooting gallery.

Only nine casing found today. Must be a slow day.

Craig Sjoquist

Just get out of the big cities and you find great people everywhere, well even in cities ya do but like here, there is a bunch of idiots that spoil it for the rest.

Yes remember traveling up that way away from the cities people would wave as you passed was so cool.

Traveled to mid Illinois Arcola for the Walldog meet the people were so gracious I to wanted to move there.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Brings to mind the old joke about southern manners ...

Attachments

• 128801902971364878.jpg
    128801902971364878.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 50

ChicagoGraphics

Craig,

Maybe you want to move to the south side of Chicago, it has more excitement!!

On average there's 30 - 40 killings on the weekends aline, lol

signguy 55

I was raised to say "Yes ma'am" and "Yes sir" to anyone regardless of age. Also not to speak while an adult is talking (I wish that was still the case with these little brats nowadays).

Say "excuse me" even when you didn't do anything wrong. Go to the Waffle House and the waitress calls you "darlin". That still makes my day, of course she's calling all the guys "darlin", still ticks my wife off though.

And wave to everyone in traffic. Just because you don't know them is no excuse. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. The gnats and the heat don't last but a few months. SEC football is just the cherry on top. Go Dawgs!

ThinkRight

Did a sign for a customer down in Louisiana and the people i have dealt with in that area are so darn nice.

Called to see how they made out with the sign i did for them after the launch of their new business and received the nicest view on how the sign helped them and how they were doing.

It's customers like this who make your job worth it when someone appreciates your craft and say you truly did help their business.

I wanna move now lol

It is because the Southern Girls are so Sweet :clapping: