• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP 300 Black Head problem

Promonut

I fiquired out the uploading of the photo

I fiquired out the uploading of the photo

Attachments

• Test Pattern082.jpg
    Test Pattern082.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 101

JR's

this works for my black head problems.

JR LOL!

Attachments

• how to remove blackhead.jpg
    how to remove blackhead.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 77

Promonut

Comedian

Your comedy is good, however, if a 'soak' is what i need - are there instructions anywhere? What's the properties of the cleaning solution?

artbot

cleaning solution 80% butyl cellosolve, 20% acetone. you can play with the blend past 50/50 if you need to do some cutting of heavy ink. such as around the doghouse and around the print heads.

Mattc

Oh, I just posted same problem. I should look this one first.
I myself tried soaking head many times. 20 minutes, 30 minutes, two three times. Black is still same. I have to try to replace wiper then. Right?

artbot

if you've done that much soaking and you've cleaned your wiper... you probably have an issue that doesn't involve your wiper because you should at least see some marked improvement after the soak regardless of the wiper's age. if it were me, i'd pull the head and clean it manually with better soaks, syringes full of solution, lay it on a cloth soaked in solution to get some more contact, etc. it must be either very very clogged or badly damaged, which is unlikely.