Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help sp 300 v pinch roller assembly

Discussion in 'Designs & Layouts' started by Leeya Lorea, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Leeya Lorea

Leeya Lorea New Member

Aug 14, 2020
    San Antonio
    i recently got a roland sp300v just changed most of the parts. im having trouble finding a left pinch roller assembly. i was told the left and right are different and was told not to use a central one as a replacement for left or right

2. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Check out RolandDGA.com. They have a web store that sells them I believe.

3. buggyjr12

buggyjr12 Member

Sep 29, 2019
    Pennsylvania
    The outside rollers are tapered towards the center. There is a designated left and a designated right. The middle rollers are not tapered. Call Claudette or Joey at GTS (770) 974-9114, they sell genuine Roland parts. I just replaced mine last winter and got the parts from them.

www.graphicsolutions.biz

4. Sean@CedarHouse

Sean@CedarHouse Printing Money

Sep 22, 2020
    Beaverton Oregon
    The pinch roller assembly for the outside pinch rollers have stronger springs then the center assembly which can cause the tension to be off. However, the left and right are the same, it's only the wheels that installed differently. Those are the same as well, but they are install different directions. Make sure the dot is out.