• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sp 300 v temp to low

bigblocktrader

Had this problem at beginning of the year temp to low, I changed print head cables as someone suggested and it went away until this week. maybe 8/9 months, even in sleep mode it will turn on and show temp to low and once in the middle of print, thats what it did before.

should I turn heater off when finish using machine? I never have.
looking for some input please

Thanks

Ken

I usually do turn off the heaters when finished printing...only to save electricity. I only use the printer controls for temperature, not the versaworks settings. If I'm impatient, I can turn down the heat settings.

CS-SignSupply

What is the room temperature?

The temp too low is an ambient temperature reading from the black printhead.

Ribbon cables, black head - may need replaced.

You're Welcome To Contact Roland Support

Had this problem at beginning of the year temp to low, I changed print head cables as someone suggested and it went away until this week. maybe 8/9 months, even in sleep mode it will turn on and show temp to low and once in the middle of print, thats what it did before.

should I turn heater off when finish using machine? I never have.
looking for some input please

Thanks

Hey bigblocktrader,

No need for you to continue struggling with this issue. It's recommended that you contact Roland support and get help with this ASAP. We'll need you to complete our support submission form so we can create a support ticket for you. Go here to submit your info: Product Support Form | Roland

We look forward to helping you and take care,

Roland Technical Support
Roland DGA Corp.
rn

bigblocktrader

What is the room temperature?

The temp too low is an ambient temperature reading from the black printhead.

Ribbon cables, black head - may need replaced.

All ribbons replaced within past two years,my black print head is not in the best condition and was unaware the temp reading came from this head, (Ambient Temp) maybe I should move printer away from the AC vent for a while see what happens?

Thank you CS SignSupply good info