• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sp-300 Working With Windows 7

Jim Hill

I would like to hear from anyone who has connected an SP-300 and made it work with Windows 7

I already have the Versaworks software and I am using a USB connection.

I have heard this can be done but I really need to talk to someone who has already done it and made it work.

Thanks in advance Jim

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Do you have an SP300 or SP300V? Only the SP300V will work with Versaworks. You can convert an SP300 to an SP300V fairly easily though.

Jim Hill

Do you have an SP300 or SP300V? Only the SP300V will work with Versaworks. You can convert an SP300 to an SP300V fairly easily though.
I have already converted my SP-300 to an SP-300V but for some crazy reason it won't recolonize the EcoSol Max inks I have been using for the past 5 years. I also need to download the driver for windows 7 but I cannot do it from the Roland site because it keeps asking me for my model number and if I enter that it won't let me download the driver I need.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Here you go - SP300V Support Page Use the latest driver. It should work on Windows 10. There is also a parameter for the ink that you might need to change but I can't for the life of me remember where to change it. Maybe someone else has some experience with it and can remember.