Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sp 300

Discussion in 'Roland' started by the signman, Sep 21, 2010.

1. the signman

the signman New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Hi everyone i was wondering if there is a second hand sp300 out there for spare parts,, i need the bearing assembly units behind the cutting and print carriages because they have collapsed!!!! Roland will only sell the carriages with the rail complete at a cost of 900 euros,, i can get away with just repairing the one, is there a bearing company who would repair for me?:signs101:

Tags:
  2. Esmae

Esmae Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Queensland
    Go see your local bearing co. It's a pretty standard assembly. And keep it lubed with the right grease!!!!!

3. the signman

the signman New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    sp300 bearings

thank you for a quick reply mate,, i was thinking about that,, will let you know if i get sorted:thankyou:

4. the signman

the signman New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    sp300 bearings

found a company in scotland distributing for thk,, very helpful sending me two bearings out staight away,, should be up and running shortly,, let you know:thankyou: