• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sp-300i

ontsigngirl

I was quoted a price of 12,495.00 for the SP-300i in Dec 2010 (in Canada) - have recently been informed that is a VERY popular machine the price is going up by 1,000.00 at the end of Feb. can any member/dealer confirm this is happening "everywhere"?

thanks

CentralSigns

Can't confirm the price change but we paid that for one in June last year. The price is good, should be getting cheaper since the dollar is strong.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It generally happens the beginning of every year. I don't think the popularity has anything to do with it...... however, it is a good little money making machine and very dependable.

ontsigngirl

Thanks guys - I've been poking around a bit and it does seem to be the norm. Hopefully it's the only "hike" this year.

Colin

And with the way Roland dictates & controls pricing, you won't find any "deals" out there on a new machine. Buy from a dealer who offers great service, set-up, and tech support (and try to get as much media included as well).

I just bought the SP540i, and am very happy with it.

Robert M

Mimaki

For that money you may want to look at the Mimaki print cut product. they have a 40" model for 13,995 (CJV30-100B)
Much faster
choice of CMYK or CMYKlclm
or even white if you want to go that way
latest Epson DX 5 print head
Comes with 8 carts of 440 ml inks
print on 38" banner for true 3' wide banners
Sign up for the two year warranty (pledge to use their inks) get another set of Eight 440 ml inks. Thats $1984.00 worth of ink and 10" more cut area for around what you will pay for a Roland

ontsigngirl

For that money you may want to look at the Mimaki print cut product. they have a 40" model for 13,995 (CJV30-100B)
Much faster
choice of CMYK or CMYKlclm
or even white if you want to go that way
latest Epson DX 5 print head
Comes with 8 carts of 440 ml inks
print on 38" banner for true 3' wide banners
Sign up for the two year warranty (pledge to use their inks) get another set of Eight 440 ml inks. Thats $1984.00 worth of ink and 10" more cut area for around what you will pay for a Roland

thanks I'll look into this.