• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sp-54 job canceling

amp267

im trying to print a fill bleed 4x9 banner. i got about half way, now my maching stopped, and i get a blinking "canceling" and i also get the little green lights flashing busy & set-up. can anybody please help

cdiesel

I've never seen this before, unless it runs out of media.
Versaworks should show an error, though, like "out of media" or "cover open" or something like that. Sometimes the error window hides under VW, so you have to minimize it.

Joesignshop

I had that happen to me because I was using an ethernet "hub" and was sharing the port with the internet and would happen every so often while on the web..the problem was fixed when I switched to an Ethernet Switch.

ericmitchell29

I was just going to say what Joessignshop said.
Disable your wireless connection on your computer if you are doing it that way. Thats what was happening to me to. Wrecked a few big prints before i figured it out.... FYI It didn't do it when I had XP pro... but it wasn't a legal copy so I bought xp home and it started acting up till I figured that out.

later
eric

noregrets

A couple of other things to check

If you are connected with a USB cable, replace it. Also, check that there is enough space on your c:

Does it stop in the same place each time?

Dave L.

Your computer may be timing out because of the length of the job. I've seen it once or twice where the computer thinks nobody is using it while it's sending the job, then goes on power save. Is your screen saver coming up when it cancels?