• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP-540 V Pump cap top alignment

ako

I'm not sure where to post this, so admin's feel free to move it if this is not a good place...

...where to begin... a month or two ago, I had a pretty gnarly head strike... The tension on the cable was just loose enough for it to slip a little, then it caught and the carriage slammed against the left end of the printer... after hours of limit initialization and other calibrations I thought I was good... as the days went on, it seemed the Magenta/Yellow head kept drying out, so i checked out the pump cap tops, and (assuming the pic attaches) Here is what I am dealing with now... I can't seem to find anywhere to adjust the alignment. Anyone ever seen this? Any help would be greatly appreciated! (I have played with the position of the tension cable moving both left and right, and after setting limit initialization, it's still misaligned.)
capalignmentsmall.jpg