• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP-540V Cutting from signlab issues.

I'm trying to just cut on my roland versacam SP-540V, It was cutting fine with and then suddenly stopped. There must be some setting that I have over looked.

Does anybody have any advice?

Thanks,
T

Lunatic Taskbar

Have you checked the driver, or the cutting profiles. ie if its setup to cut to serial but you selected the profile with USB then it wont cut. I dont know anything about the Versacam but thats the normal first thing to check when something's been working then doesnt.

I've got it set up to cut to TCPIP raw and it was cutting a job, lots of 1.5" letters, 55"x49" and it just stopped right in the middle of the cut file.

Can't figure it out.

joostio

hey trev, I was in your shop today talking to the boss. he showed me your new machine, nice! I was in looking for some pink vinyl for a job I have. good luck on getting her worked out.