• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sp300 running versaworks?

martfarm

Hi all, dont know if anyone can comfirm this i have 2 sp300 the first one i bought only runs colorip, was going to have board change to run vesaworks engineer wanted £160 to swap it out, but in the mean time i bought another sp300 which im going to fit new heads in, but this one runs vesaworks, the bloke i bought it off told me that all he done was change afew jumper settings and thats it, so i was going to undo the backs of machines and check this out for myself, he said that a roland engineer had showed him how to do this and this is all the do + update to latest firmware, can anyone comfirm this, will try it before i fit the new heads dont want to take any chances on blowing £400 heads hope you can help thks Martin:

guillermo

it sounds easy to do..... but...........
you should match the settings from the one that runs versaworks to the one that runs color rip.