• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sp300 yellow line sucked magenta while in capping station

player

Most likely not damper.

Change caps. (Rubber seals at bottom of head.) The sponges at the bottom swell, touch the head and cause the unwanted ink transfer.

Level the printer.

Rarely, if one cartridge is full and the other is empty the ink can drain from one head to the other.

graphix

Most likely not damper.

Change caps. (Rubber seals at bottom of head.) The sponges at the bottom swell, touch the head and cause the unwanted ink transfer.

Level the printer.

Rarely, if one cartridge is full and the other is empty the ink can drain from one head to the other.
Thanks I will do that and see....I meant I think it sucked from sponge
But I'm gonna by a maintance kit ...caps wipers dampers see what happens

player

Thanks I will do that and see....I meant I think it sucked from sponge
But I'm gonna by a maintance kit ...caps wipers dampers see what happens

You seem to want to change the dampers... If you don't do it right you can crack the manifold (ruin head). If ink goes where it shouldn't you can damage the head board or other things. Dampers aren't usually the culprit.

graphix

You seem to want to change the dampers... If you don't do it right you can crack the manifold (ruin head). If ink goes where it shouldn't you can damage the head board or other things. Dampers aren't usually the culprit.
Thank you

graphix

Most likely not damper.

Level the printer.

yhanks

graphix

I read somewhere on forums soaking to long causes this...I did soak 16-24 hrs or so....I have got the yellow back...and all is well far as magenta in yellow....thanks...