• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP300i service manual?

DRamm76

No one has responded on here probably with good reason..do yourself a favor and just reach out to a dealer or a service tech instead. Id hate to log back on here in a few weeks and see you post "So I blew a board, does anyone know how to help with this!"

www.rolanddga.com look up dealer locator

Alpha Star

Oh, please... I have service manuals for my other four Rolands, and I do all my own repairs. Strongly recommend it for anyone with a tenth of a brain. It's not that hard... kind of fun, and you can save a ton of money. Sure, you'll make mistakes and pay for them, but you'll learn so much that in the long run you'll save money.

No one has responded on here probably with good reason..do yourself a favor and just reach out to a dealer or a service tech instead. Id hate to log back on here in a few weeks and see you post "So I blew a board, does anyone know how to help with this!"

www.rolanddga.com look up dealer locator