• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP300V Calibration

Tdewitt

I know I know....There are literally hundreds of threads on this simple question (I know I went through several) but I couldn't find any that answered my specific question. So here goes..

When I was sending files to the SP300V without registration marks (so cutting immediately after printing) the cut lines were off about 1/16 of an inch, I took all of the information I found on here, applied it and took care of that problem through the ENVIRO-MATCH and the PRINT-CUT adjustment.

However when I use registration marks and go to cut after laminating the cut line remain to be off about 1/16 of an inch. I went into the menu to the calibration Feed setting and Scan setting, but the measurements are in %'s instead of MM. So my question is how do I make adjustments with %'s?

I hope this makes sense.

mark-s

Just went through the same thing.
Page 6.

mark-s

Attachments

• printandcut_v1.2.pdf
    45.5 KB · Views: 403