• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP300V DOWN! What in the heck is this? How can I fix it?

Have no clue what happen. All of the sudden the printer started beeping.

This little thing got hung up on the pinch roller.

What is it?
How do I fix it?
Looks to be attached to the bottom of the cutter?

Thanks!

:rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 138
thats what i would do..but I am by no means an official tech...I am used to there being a backlog of jobs and making it work until there is time to properly fix it...

If you have time or money do a close inspection and/or hire a tech...

Post a thread asking for a service manual for that model..someone will email it to you.

just rig it in a way that it won't fall and hit a printhead <---most important part of rigging these things

otctech

It senses the end pinch rollers to tell the machine how wide the media you have loaded is. You need to re-attach it if its not broken or replace it if it is broken. If its not in the correct spot or not working you wont be able to set up any media.

thats what i would do..but I am by no means an official tech...I am used to there being a backlog of jobs and making it work until there is time to properly fix it...

If you have time or money do a close inspection and/or hire a tech...

Post a thread asking for a service manual for that model..someone will email it to you.

just rig it in a way that it won't fall and hit a printhead <---most important part of rigging these things

Nice!
That's what I'm going to do.. Love the Rig!

A tech is 3 hours away.. so no dice on that.
Going to find some good double side sticky tape

thanks

It senses the end pinch rollers to tell the machine how wide the media you have loaded is. You need to re-attach it if its not broken or replace it if it is broken. If its not in the correct spot or not working you wont be able to set up any media.

How close does it need to be? I cant find any pictures of it on the cutter.

Hard to tell but it clips in on the back on the cutter head

after getting a mirror I found out where it goes!

thanks for everyone's help!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 128

CS-SignSupply

This piece should have a hole for a screw, might have been broken.

I have the part in stock if you need a new one... Give me a call or PM

Also, here is a diagram of the part and location.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.png
    Untitled-2.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 152