• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP300V - Installing media profiles

veloxgraphics

For some reason, no matter what Oracal profile i try to get versaworks to load, it says it contains a profile that uses ink that is not currently installed. I am using Eco-Sol MAX inks... chose that profile from the Oracal website... even tried "OEM" profiles... same thing.

I made my own profile that looks decent, but would still like to try some of the manufacturer profiles.

Anyone have any idea why VersaWorks is rejecting them all? Is there a trick im not privy to? :)

Thanks again!

-Ryan

sfr table hockey

You have the CMYK (just 4 colors) correct..

Make sure that versaworks is set up so that you have your ink set as such and not a CMYKLcLm or another ink set. I'm sure you would have it set right if other profiles have been working.

I don't use vesaworks but just a thought. Also make sure the ink set was correct when down loading the ICC profile.

veloxgraphics

Versaworks pulls cartridge info from the printer... which im guessing pulls the info from the chips on the cartridge... so i cant change that to see if it makes any difference. You are correct, it's CMYK, using Eco-sol Max inks from roland.

The SP300/540 does NOT have chip readers to read the cartridges. On your printer you have the ink type set to the old Eco-Sol...change to Eco-Sol MAX - then download your new Oracal profiles...they work great with your SP300.